JLLJ Website Terms & Conditions
JLLJ web site user agreement
JLLJ LLP (“JLLJ”), registered in Singapore and whose registered office is 31-A Seah Street, Singapore 188387, owns and operates this Web site. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web site (http://www.littletotswonder.com). Your use of this Web site indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Web site (as well as the organisation and layout of this Web site) together with the underlying software code are owned by JLLJ. Without JLLJ’s prior written permission, you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material on this Web site or the underlying software code whether in whole or in part. However, the contents of this Web site may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non‐commercial use.
You may only use this Web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and, in any event, for lawful and proper purposes which includes complying with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice within Singapore or other jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Web site.
Below are examples of unacceptable usages of this Web site:
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Web site which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal
- Use this Web site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other
- Make any other unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Web site including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this Web site or the underlying software code
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Web site or related infrastructure
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of JLLJ’s networks.
Without prejudice to any of JLLJ’s other rights (whether at law or otherwise), JLLJ reserve the right to
- Cancel your bookings without reference to you and/or
- Deny you access to this Web site where JLLJ believe (in JLLJ’s absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions
Changes to this web site
JLLJ may make improvements or changes to the information, services, products and other materials on this Web site, or terminate this Web site, at any time without notice. JLLJ may also modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions on this Web site. Accordingly, your continued access or use of this Web site is deemed to be your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
Links to other web sites
This Web site may include links to other internet sites. JLLJ do not endorse any such Web sites and JLLJ are not responsible for the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through those web sites. Your access and use of such Web sites remains solely at your own risk.
Limitation of liability
In no event will JLLJ be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this Web site or any information contained in it, including loss of profit and similar, whether or not in the contemplation of the parties, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit JLLJ’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Disclaimer of warranty
To the maximum extent permitted by law. JLLJ disclaim all implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this Web site. All such information, services and materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind.
JLLJ makes no warranty, implied or explicit, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error‐free, virus‐free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable or any quality, nor that the content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither JLLJ nor any participant in the site and its services provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or other information is solely at your own risk and without JLLJ’s liability of any kind.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold JLLJ harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable legal fees) related to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with JLLJ relating to your use of this Web site. No other written or oral statement (including statements in any brochure or promotional literature published by JLLJ) will be incorporated.
Your use of this Web site, any downloaded material from it, and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.